BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) make up the bulk of muscle tissue and are essential for muscle recovery. There’s just one problem: BCAAs cannot be synthesised by the body, so need to be consumed from dietary sources. When you’re busy training, this becomes difficult, which is why BCAA supplements are so important.
From BCAA capsules to BCAA powder, you can get everything you need to boost your BCAA levels right here.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) contribute to around 33% of the amino acids that make up muscle tissue. The BCAA’s L-Leuci...
- 100% Instantized BCAA Powder is a pure form of Branched Chain Amino Acids in a research proven 2:1:1 ratio. 100% Instantized BCAA ...
- 5g Pure Branched Chain Amino Acids Per Serving
- BCAA's Contributes to around 35% of muscle tissue
- Improved Recovery & Reduce Muscle soreness