Competition Terms & Conditions
FREE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to all GB residents (England, Scotland, Wales) over 16 excluding employees (and members of their immediate family) of Real Nutrition Co Limited.
- By taking part in this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook and/or Twitter, and that Facebook and/or Twitter have no liability for any element of this competition.
- By participating in this competition, to the extent permissible by law, you the entrant hereby release Facebook and/or Twitter from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to your participation in the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promotional Period will open at 12:00 GMT 1st Nov 2013 and the closing date and time is 12:00 GMT 30th November 2013.
The Promotional Period will be split into multiple contests
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- No consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries must be made using a legitimate Facebook and/or Twitter account. Entries from entrants using multiple Facebook and/or Twitter accounts are not permitted and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award forfeited.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in part or in whole. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
11. Winners may be required to take part in related publicity. No remuneration will be given for same.
12. The names and counties of the winners will be available between 4th November 2013 and 4th February 2014
13. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion by the Promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent. By entering this competition, you consent to the use of your personal data by RNC for the purposes of administration of the competition (including publishing your full name and county and/or disclosing it to third parties on request if you are the winner) and any other purposes to which you have consented.